VA Home Loan Overview
America’s vets don’t just deserve affordable homeownership: they’ve earned it. VA Home Loans are a benefit offered only to our country’s bravest men and women. Whether you’re refinancing or purchasing, we can help.
Why get a VA Loan from Nations Lending?
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums
- Typically have lower interest rates and monthly payments than conventional loans
- No down payment required as long as the purchase price doesn’t exceed the home’s value
- Minimum credit score of just 580 on VA home loans
- Capped closing costs may mean lower initial costs for VA loans
- We hold and service the majority of the loans we close
General VA Loan eligibility:
You may be eligible for a VA Home Loan if you meet one or more of the following conditions:
- You have served 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime
- You have served 181 days of active service during peacetime
- You have more than 6 years of service in the National Guard or Reserves
- You are the spouse of a service member who has died in the line of duty or as a result of a service-related disability
Questions about whether you qualify?
Our mortgage advisors are available to answer any questions you have about the VA Loan Program! Give us a call at 800-669-6734 or get started here.